...I countdown every moment
Har pal jo tumse door rehti hoon
Its as long as a millenium
I count down the days
To the moment that I'm in your arms again!
Mornings I look forward to now
Knowing it always brings a msg from you,
"Good morning sweetheart"
Is there any doubt, that a morning
that begins with your love would be anything but?
My afternoon rushes past;
in countless messages & random conversations
My evenings seem longer
As I wait for the sun to rise in
Your part of the World!
The days that should be short with
the amount of work I have
Are only lengthened by the number of
Hours I spend not talking to you
I miss you jaan...
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mother, Wife, Homemaker, Pre-school Teacher, Sister, Daughter, Daughter-in-law, Friend and so many more roles... Come sit down & have some chai! 😊
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sunshine
- A little bit of this & a little bit of that! I'm all sweet n spice! :D
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(20)
-
▼
November
(14)
- Randomness!
- Me, You & Wifi*...
- Day 7: Kathi Roll & Chocolate Sponge Cake
- Retail Therapy!!!
- Day 6: Pav Bhaji & Kesar Sandesh
- Day 5: My alone self in the Kitchen
- Day 4: A Full Indian Lunch
- Day 3: Poha, Chole & Tomato Soup!
- Moms & Daughters
- Day 2: Samosas & Sprout Chaat
- How to be a Good Wife - the Cooking Lessons!
- Bye Bye Singapore
- Crossroads
- Weeks, Days, Hours, Minutes...
-
▼
November
(14)
Labels
- baby (1)
- beauty (1)
- books (1)
- bumblebee (11)
- children (1)
- cooking (8)
- farewell (1)
- friends (4)
- home (2)
- life (8)
- love (3)
- marriage (2)
- me (1)
- memories (2)
- mom (1)
- montessori (2)
- new year (1)
- parenting (2)
- parents (1)
- pre-baby (1)
- random (1)
- rant (4)
- resolutions (1)
- seattle (1)
- shopping (1)
- singapore (2)
- technology (1)
- travel (1)
- vacation (1)
- work (1)


No comments:
Post a Comment