Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Crossroads

Do memories disappear when you throw the things associated with them? Do the feelings associated with the things you once cherished get forgotten now that you've got the courage to throw the things away? Memories fade; leaving a blur of emotions, ups & downs and just life!

And yet again I find myself at a crossroad in life. This one I chose for myself; this crossroad I know exactly where im going; where im supposed to be. Whether that road is gonna be simpler; less strifed with thorns; nicer to me - I have no clue. I guess that's the point of life - to keep you wondering of what's yet to come. To keep you guessing what turn is life going to take next.

While I celebrate the tomorrow & the road im going to embark on; I can't help but look back. Wistful of the youth I'm leaving behind. The mistakes made; the lessons learnt; the people I loved & the people I hated. All lie in that path. Forgotten, forgiven, swept away with the sands of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment