Sunday, November 17, 2013

Girlfriends!

Saturday was one of the rare girls night outings I went out for. I had class the whole day and bumblebee had a bachelor party to attend in the evening. After dilly-dallying, finally made plans with some of my friends from class! On my drive to the restaurant, I was sooo excited! After such a long time, to be out with a bunch of girls talking about random nonsense over drinks - I've missed this! And even tho I missed bumblebee quite a bit, it was nice to have the space to be with just my friends! 

As we talked about random nonsense that only 5 drunk girls can talk! And we laughed and laughed. I was high more on the company than the drinks that we all inhaled! :P

I miss my girlfriends. I miss talking about random nonsense. I miss bitching about our respective others, whether they r husbands or boyfriends! I miss the sex jokes which can only be so much fun in a group of girls! And the TMI that at least one of us (if not more) will indulge in! Lol! 

*clink* here's to girlfriends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment