Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Duplicate Me!!

I need a duplicate me, with a little more brain. And all the answers. Because the original me is a little lost. And has no answers and is so so confused. There are so many sides to this. And I don't know who is right and who isn't. And I especially don't know if I'm being 'influenced' by one or another to make the moves and the decisions that I have made so far. Everything is a question right now. And I need answers. Who do I ask? The ones I can, they each have their own axe to grind so to say. And no one on the outside could even begin to understand and sort through the myriad of emotions that I'm feeling on a daily basis. 

So I need me. A duplicate me. A duplicate me with some answers. Any ideas on where I can go find myself?


*updated* why am I still asking questions n unsure of so many things in life?!? Isn't life supposed to get easier at some point!!!!

2 comments:

  1. For certain emotions and questions that I feel on daily basis, even I'm unable to find a person who can answer or assist. May be this is called dealing with life all alone. And may be that is why they say we are all alone inside no matter how many we are surrounded with.
    And yes life infact is very very easy when you learn to ignore certain things which indeed is very tough especially when you are a person who thinks with heart. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ignoring is prob next to impossible! but yes learning to deal with the fact that in the end ur all alone kind of sucks sometimes!
      i do need a twin!! :P
      thanks for dropping by aasyaan! :)

      Delete