Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pre-Wedding Jitters!!

A week from today I will be at the eve of my wedding. My wedding. Wow. It seems so unreal. I think of Bumblebee & there is no doubt in my mind that he is the person I want to tie myself to for the rest of my life. I think of everything else & my step falters. Leaving home, being part of a new home, new rules, new expectations, a new country & def a new life. All this is scary. Part of me is excited & wants to stop worrying & over thinking! Part of me is terrified that I'm not thinking enough. That I should know how to be, how to act, what to say by now.

There should be classes on this. How to leave your own house & enter another's & make that your own. Really, I'm sure lessons on this would have helped me far more than stupid history & geography!

*sigh* God, give me strength. And hold my hand please? I need you right now...

9 comments:

  1. Came over to see if there were any updates:-))!!!

    Congratulations!!!!!
    Hope the wedding and festivities were everything u expected and more!!!!

    God Bless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no updates, i need to get back to writing!
    the wedding was gorgeous & festivities were wonderful!
    how have u been??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear everything went off well:-))!!!!

      Me, good, good;-D!!!!

      Delete
  3. Still no updates????

    Busy huh!!!!!

    Enjoy:-))!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Married :D? Congratulations, Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunshine! Where art thou?

    Busy, so busy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. back! :P just been too involved with the new life!
      how r u??

      Delete